Sí, yo hablo español.
Immigration law can be very complex and highly technical. It is not simply trying to complete an immigration form and sending in your fee. You may inadvertantly fill in incorrect information, or not undersanding the law, alert the government to your legal issues prematurely. We practice and help clients with the following:
- Lawful Permanent Resident Cards/ Green Cards
- Citizenship / Naturalization
- Removal of Conditional Permanent Residency
- Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas and Extensions
- National Visa Center (NVC) Consular processing
- Renewal or replacement of Green Cards
- I-130 immigrant petitions for siblings
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA)
- Immigrant Domestic Abuse / Battered Spouse Visas (VAWA)
- Victims of Criminal Activity (U- Visas)
- General Immigration advice for family, children and friends
The Pinegar Law Firm provides a FREE consultation for our new clients to discuss your situation and determine if legal representation is right for you. Please use the CONTACT page above and tell us about your situation. We want to help.