Real Estate Law
The practice area of real estate and property law deals with a variety of related issues in both commercial and residential settings. Issues may include: rights and interests in real estate and real property; sales, purchases and other transfers of real estate and real property; legal aspects of rental property and landlord issues; tenants', renters' and homeowners' rights; title to real property; settlement of claims against property rights; property development; zoning and land use; related agriculture issues; home loans and foreclosures; and various other relevant topics.
We are experienced in residential real estate buyer/seller representation, including first time home buyers, short sales, foreclosures, bank auctions, REO and HUD transactions. Within the scope of an individual transaction, our representation includes the following for sale/ purchase contracts:
- Review of the contract and conduct negotiations, as necessary;
- Review of home inspection reports and presentment of request for any repairs as specified;
- Monitoring contractual deadline progress;
- Attending the final closing, review and explanation of closing documents;
- We can also assist you with preparation of the trust set up documents and preparation of the Deed In Trust.
For almost everyone, buying a home is the most legal risk and largest purchase that they will ever be involved in. You must take it seriously and get informed now! All of your time, investment, or savings could be lost if your contract is not done well, or issues develop later that should have been addressed at (or before) closing.
The Pinegar Law Firm provides a FREE consultation for our new clients to discuss your situation and determine if legal representation is right for you. Please use the CONTACT page above and tell us about your situation. We want to help.